An artist by nature and a consummate designer, Peter Scriven understands the emotional, creative process combined with the real world demands of business. A strong believer in nurturing ‘ideas into reality’ his primary aim is to create strong, visual experiences and impressionistic works that are clear and light. Join him on a journey of discovery.
- Over 20 years in the advertising/ design industry as a senior creative, designer and art director
- Illustrator/designer with Cliff Sheldrake Illustrations, Brisbane 1994-1995
- Regular life drawing at the TAP Gallery and with Petros Hovaghimiani
- Various workshops in drawing, multi-media and creativity
- Diploma of Art majoring in graphic design from Queensland College of Art, Griffith University, Brisbane 1979-1984
- Peter’s works also hang in private collections and public institutions throughout Australia and in the USA, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Denmark and New Zealand.